I saw this on another blogger’s post and thought it was highly interesting and decided to use it myself. So here we go:
1. My right shoulder dislocates. Some of my friends know this (as well as a few sparring partners from kickboxing) as they’ve had to pop it back in for me. It’s excruciating but once it’s back in place, I’m perfectly fine.
2. I get car sick. It started while I was pregnant and has never left me. Apparently my daughter does as well, she lost her lunch all over the back seat last weekend as we made our way up a curvy mountain road….poor little monkey.
3. I did a tandem skydive (skydiving while strapped to the front of a professional) once and will never do it again. It was terrifying, although I ended up being a pretty good partner and they used my video at a skydiving promotion in Kentucky. Woo hoo!
4. I love to sing. I can’t carry a tune but I’ll still belt it out at the top of my lungs….when alone.
5. I don’t have a favorite color. I’d like to, I even try to but they’re all the same to me.
6. My biggest fear is death. Mine and the people around me.
7. Lilies are my favorite flower.
8. I’m totally uneducated. I wanted so badly to go to a great University and be somebody but it just didn’t work out that way. I’ve tried to self educate along the way and think I’ve done a fairly good job. Don’t test me though.
9. I attempted to write a book and stopped after about 5 pages. Knowing that I had an entire book ahead of me made the writing sound forced. I tossed it and took up blogging instead.
10. I have a really hard time making friends. I always have. I hate to say it but it must be something about me, I’m the common denominator. The friends I do have though are fantastic.
11. I suffer from severe wanderlust. I want to see EVERYTHING.
12. I’m the world’s worst speller. Strange, since I love to read and write but it’s true. I have to spell check everything, even emails.
13. I have a cheese addiction. The stinkier the better.
14. I love the smell of a match just lit.
15. I’ve always wanted to be an actress. I think I’m past my prime at this point.
16. I value personality way more than good looks….but being rich helps 😉
17. I’m a crappy runner.
18. I really dislike playing board games. I can eventually get into it if it’s the only thing going on but I’d really rather share a drink and chat.
19. Groups of teenaged kids make me nervous. I’m really not sure why.
20. I adore the rain, even more so if there’s thunder! I’m still waiting for the big springtime thunderstorms to hit Italy.
21. I make killer meatballs. Seriously, they’re awesome.
22. Same as with colors, I don’t have a favorite food. Really, how can I choose? Eating good food is one of my favorite things!
23. Ever since the movie “23” with Jim Carrey, I look at the number differently and make note of it whenever I see it.
24. During a foot race in the 2nd grade I pulled the shirt of the girl who was beating me because I didn’t want to lose. What a little shit I was!
25. Coming up with 25 things about myself was more difficult than I expected.